WHAT WE BELIEVE:
1. We believe the Holy Scriptures are the verbally inspired Word and Revelation of God. The Bible is inerrant, infallible, God-breathed. They are of supreme and final authority in faith and life. We unashamedly hold the King James Bible up as the Bible preserved by God for English speaking people. Psalm 19:7-11; II Timothy 3:16-17; II Peter 1:16-21..
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I John 5:1-8.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, and born of Mary, a virgin, and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also that spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and, in the case of those who reach the age of moral responsibility, are sinners in thought, word, and deed.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood. Hebrews 2:9; John 6:44-69
6. We believe in the 'Eternal Security' of the believer; that it is impossible for one born into the family of God ever to be lost.
7. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there as High Priest and Advocate.
8. We believe in 'that blessed hope' - the personal, premillennial, pretribulational and imminent return of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, when the Church will be 'gathered together unto Him.'
9. We believe in the literal fulfillment of the prophecies and promises of the Scriptures which foretell and assure the future regeneration and restoration of Israel as a nation.
10. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
11. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
12. We believe that the Scriptural ordinances of the Local Church are Baptism and the Lord's Supper; that Baptism, by immersion, should be administered to believers only as a symbol of their belief in the death, burial and resurrection of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and as a testimony to the world of that belief and of their death, burial and resurrection with Him; and that the Lord's Supper should be partaken of by members of the local church to show forth His death, till He come.
13. God Is good, He is who He says He is, and His Word is true